NAGD Mastertrack Program
Mastertrack class started in June of 2017….but we offer Open Enrollment so you can join at anytime!
- Masters are leaders in the profession charged with the obligations and responsibilities outlined here.
- In accepting the award, Masters have made a commitment to the highest professional standards and the ideals of the AGD. It is a commitment that will last throughout their professional lives.
- The NAGD Mastertrack is open to any AGD member, pre-fellows, Fellows and Masters in the AGD.
- The weekend courses are also open to any dentist if space is available.
- 600 hours of AGD PACE Approved Participation and Lecture Courses
- The Nebraska Academy of General Dentistry will offer a program that will showcase courses in at least 16 different disciplines.
- The 6 year program will give each participant over 600 hours (with protocol) of PACE approved continuing education credits, of which over 400 hours are participation hours.
- For those dentists who hold a Fellowship in the AGD, this program contains all of the requirements to achieve Mastership status.
How It Works
Each course is four days in length from Thursday through Sunday. Each course involves an in-office assignment that is to be completed during the following six-month period and presented on the first day, Thursday, of the next session. Continuous presentation attendance yields over 100 participation hours per year, covering all of the required topics. This results in more than the necessary 400 participation hours required for Mastership at the end of a 6-year cycle. Once every 5 years, the Nebraska AGD will begin a new Mastertrack class. The classes will overlap with 2 joint sessions between the classes. We are still offering an “Open Enrollment” which means you can join at any time. But we will only be offering the pre-requisites during the first session of the new class. Doctors are also able to attend a weekend at a time, if space allows.
The NAGD Mastertrack program is limited so don’t delay!
(The NAGD is not responsible for missed weekends are not liable for any expenses incurred by participants due to a missed weekend. Being a part of the NAGD Mastertrack, you receive a significant discount in fees. If at any time a participant drops out of the Mastertrack, the participant is responsible for the difference of the cost of each weekend vs what you have paid. That will be payable at the time the participant notifies the NAGD Office. Due to the nature of this course, no refunds of yearly tuition will be given. )
For more information, please contact the NAGD Office at 402-438-2321 or email at info@NebraskaAGD.org.
G.V. Black, ”the father of modern dentistry,” once said, “the professional person has no right to be other than a continuous student.”